For needs not addressed by The Salvation Army, such as rent or housing assistance, please contact the 2-1-1 Help line to learn more about other help available in Kalamazoo County. They can be reached from a landline phone by dialing 2-1-1.  From a cell phone, call 269-381-HELP  or visit

For other needs, please contact us at (269) 344-6119 for more information on how to get help in Kalamazoo County.